ACCEPT Education Collaborative
Center for Learning and Growth
4 Tech Circle, Natick MA 01760
Director of Student Services
(508) 653-6776 x112
Extended Evaluation Option
For some students, an alternative school setting fortified by additional clinical supports can offer effective short-term stabilization. The highly supportive, closely monitored environment can address accelerated student needs that may arise from a variety of circumstances, including:
• Sudden/traumatic change in family unit
• School refusal and significant school anxiety
• Pre- or post-hospitalization
• Mental health issues
Students continue their academics and receive services identified in their IEP, while staff conduct an in-depth evaluation including:
• Review of records, observation, data collection and comprehensive assessments
• Collaboration with district staff to clarify presenting issues and identify referral questions.
A student transitions out of the stabilization program with an individualized academic and behavioral plan including measures and ongoing assessment protocols to periodically assess progress and revise the plan so that the student reaches their full potential.
Sorry, but there was nothing found. Please try different filters.